[Zope] Help getting zope to do frames!

Scott Chapman scott@lund.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:18:34 -0800

I am trying to get some frames to work where you can load a url and
have a frame around it.

I created a folder called test. I tried loading http://ipaddress/test and
I get a recursion of frames and have to stop it loading.
Here's the contents of the test folder.  I'm very new to Zope and
HTML so I'm probably missing something which should be obvious
but I've been trying this for quite a while and can't figure it out. Can
someone help me get this working?

I want this to be set up so that I can open a URL and have the frame
automatically loaded around it.  Depending on the URL, a different
frame will be loaded.  It seems this is something Zope should be
ideal for.

Inside test are 3 DTML methods and 2 DTML documents:

DTML Methods:

id: standard_html_header
title: Standard Html Header
<frameset rows="65,*">