[Zope] MySQLDA and MySQL-python - patch needed?

Bill Welch bill@carbonecho.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:42:48 +0000 (GMT)

I haven't been following this thread, so I apologize in advance for any
redundancy.

Several weeks ago I had an existing mysql fail as you describe after I
upgraded mysqldb in /usr/lib/python. I fixed it by moving
ZMySQLDA/MySQLdb-0.1.2/_mysqlmodule.so up one level as described in README.txt.

Bill.