[Zope] 2.3.0a2 - missing a file

corey@axcelerant.com corey@axcelerant.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:27:47 -0800

I just downloaded and installed Zope 2.3a2, after setting
up a new database connection ( ZMySQLD ), I went to to
test it and lo-and-behold! No customDefaultReport.dtml for
which to display the results!

Anyhow, I just grabbed it off the 2.3.0a1 tree and put it
in it's rightful place ( lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/ ), and
things work fine.

Anyhow, just a heads-up...

What is the "proper" channel for directing such bug reports?

By the way -- kick-ass bit of work guys.  I'm really
impressed with the rapid development of Zope, as well as
it's feverishly dedicated community. And the new management
interface ain't half bad either!

Beers,

Corey