[Zope] REQUEST object - obtaining variables from

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 19:32:34 -0500

here's how you could display the form variables on the receiving object:

<tested>

<dtml-in expr="REQUEST.form.items()">
  <dtml-var name="sequence-key">: <dtml-var name="sequence-item"><br>
</dtml-in>

</tested>

REQUEST.form will contain all the fields from the form and
REQUEST.form.items() will give you access to all key-value pairs that you
can then access with sequence-key and sequence-item in the loop.

jens