[Zope] Calling other frames

Dirksen dirksen_lau@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:16:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi Etienne,

First of all, I don't think you can achieve that with javascript. As far as I know,
neither IE nor Netscape allows javascript to access DOM objects of other frame page for
security reasons.

Therefore, to do it at backend is a good solution. Session is the thing you want.
Unfortunately, zope doesn't have session management built in, but you can find a bunch of
session management products in zope's download page.

cheers
Dirksen