[Zope] Apache with Zope

Nuno Goncalves nuno@fccn.pt
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:44:31 +0000 (WET)

Hi !
Yes i agree with you ! Besides, it was what i had in mind ! But
that way we have to listners to maintain ! apachectl stop / startssl
and the usual stop start in Zope directory !!!
Is there a way of administrating the two listners in a easy way ?
You talked about some cgis ! What was your idea ?
thanks and best regards
Nuno