[Zope] Zope 2.3.0 beta 1 - thanks :-)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:06:25 -0000

> This suddenly rings a bell; I remember now that NS4 seems to have a 'grid'
> system for laying out frames. It snaps to certain sizes, and adding a few
> pixels plus or minus won't get you a visible change. Sizing of frames can
> only happen in larger steps.

Wow that sucks :-(

How does Mozilla/Netscape 6 fare on this?

> this (especially when using bordelress frames).

Speaking, of which, how about making that top frame (and maybe the side
frame) borderless? The left frame still needs to be resisable, so the
boirder may have to stay there...

cheers,

Chris

PS: It's really cool how you actually listened to your users and provided an
easy way to change a feature that they didn't like. I still use Office '95
at home 'cos that *&^*&ing paperclip proved so annoying ;-)