[Zope] How to list objects across different containers in Zope's tree?

Ausum ausum@mail.cosapidata.com.pe
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:23:59 -0500

Thank you again James. I'll test your code.

I thought there was a simpler way to list objects across containers.
Something that could list objects within the same level (starting from
the root), as if each folder at the root was a column, and its
subfolders elements of a raw.

Ausum