[Zope] Upgrade woes and product import problems

Aaron Louie ajlouie@u.washington.edu
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:18:58 -0800

Well, I figured out a kludge from the "How to backup Zope data base?" thread
and from the rc shutdown script. Turns out I needed to remove the Data.fs.*,
pcgi.soc, and *.pid files -- leaving ONLY Data.fs and a few others, like the
FSSession directory.

That got both 2.2.5 and 2.3b1 to start up with my data. Only problem is that
all instances of the ZClass I had created in my product (which I named
ArticleProduct, btw) are broken in 2.3b1. The product itself appears in the
Product Management menu, but even instances of ZClasses within the product
are broken. Re-importing ArticleProduct.zexp does no good... I still get
that "append" AttributeError (see traceback below). Is this a bug w/ 2.3b1
or am I missing something?

Any help?
ajl