[Zope] Security error when inserting object from my own Python product in objectmanager

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:14:39 +0100

I have made a Python product and when I add it to a folder there is no
problem, but when I try to add it to a zClass that subclasses a
objectManager i get a security error. Is there anything special I need to do
to add products to an objectManager ???

I get a password box, but if I just clicks cancel it inserts the object just
fine.

So it kind of works, but it looks somewhat sloppy to get a page full of
errormessages when inserting an object. ;-)

regards Max M

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 172, in __call__
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 528, in
__call__
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 168, in __call__
    (Object: twoCols)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 528, in
__call__
    (Object: twoCols)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Var.py, line 271, in render
    (Object: right)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 168, in __call__
    (Object: right)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 528, in
__call__
    (Object: right)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 194, in validate
    (Object: index_html)
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\AccessControl\SecurityManager.py, line 139, in
validate
  File C:\mxmZope\lib\python\AccessControl\ZopeSecurityPolicy.py, line 159,
in validate
Unauthorized: title

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act