[Zope] Another problem with Login Manager

Mayers, Philip J p.mayers@ic.ac.uk
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:19:38 -0000

Yes, I've seen that and would love to know what causes it. I didn't find out
why, but it isn't doing it now. It may be to di with the Roles the user has.

Regards,
Phil

+----------------------------------+
| Phil Mayers, Network Support     |
| Centre for Computing Services    |
| Imperial College                 |
+----------------------------------+

-----Original Message-----
From: Steffen Bergmann [mailto:steffen.bergmann@friatec.de]
Sent: 19 January 2001 09:34
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Another problem with Login Manager

With the help from yesterday I got the Login Manager started. But if I
want to change the userAuthenticate Method there was a problem. I canīt
get into the Managementview of my testfolder. Always when I click on the
testfolder in the Managementscreen of ZOPE, it returns the index_html of
the testfolder in the viewscreen and not in the managementscreen. This
problem only returns when I login with my User. With other users it
doesnīt.

Steffen