[Zope] (Cc || Bcc) && <dtml-sendmail>

Jeff Peterson jpeterso@the-bridge.net
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:40:49 -0600

We built our intranet on ZOPE 2.2.x, mostly it is a tech support app that
ensures our techs only deliver the info we need.  Anyway, the method of
doing this is sending a form via email with the info.

The Problem:  I would like to Cc or Bcc the originator of the request with a
copy of the request for record keeping purposes. I cannot however seem to
get Cc or Bcc, written as headers much like the To and From, to work with
<dtml-sendmail>.  In addition, all documentation of <dtml-sendmail> I have
seen does not talk about either Cc or Bcc.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance...

Jeffrey D. Peterson
Webmaster/Web & Web Applications Developer
Range TV & Broadband
1813 E. 3rd Ave.  Hibbing, MN 55746
jpeterso@the-bridge.net