[Zope] Zope 2.3.0b2 undo strangeness

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 02:49:20 -0500

I am getting transaction that show in the root folder's Undo screen that
look like this:

/index_html by Anonymous User
/welcome.html by Anonymous User
/commonbond.html by Anonymous User

There are multiple entries of these and a couple others, but by accessing
these pages, I can't seem to force one to be added to the Undo list.

One of these is a Python Script, and its modification time shows as the last
time one of the above entries was made.  The transaction also shows in the
Undo tab of the Python Script itself.

The others are DTML Methods.  Their modification time has not changed since
I last modified them weeks ago, and the transaction above does *not* show in
the DTML Method's Undo tab.

What's going on here?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.