[Zope] Some help required but no sarcastic comments this time please

alankirk alankirk@genie.co.uk
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:17:32 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C08592.A9A73180

Hi there,
i sent an email the other week regarding problems i've been experiencing =
with zope and MySQL. I've set up a database connection for zope and =
mysql and it sort of works. I can send queries to add data to my =
database ok but when i send a query to get data from my database i get =
one of 3 errors and my python server that zope runs from stops. The =
errors i get are Python experienced an error in (either =
nothing,MYSQL.DLL or PYTHON15.DLL).=20
I am using Zope 2.2.2 on windows(this time i'd appreciate no sarcastic =
comments this time)
I've sent a few emails about this problem to various people (including =
to this address) and the response has been pretty poor, i've even tried =
to email people involved with the mysql database adaptors and got no =
response.
It is really important that i get this problem sorted now if possible as =
my final year project for university depends on this 'bug' getting =
fixed.

If you can give me help on this or point me in the direction of someone =
who can, i'd be grateful

Cheers

Alan

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C08592.A9A73180

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi there,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i sent an email the other week =
regarding problems=20
i've been experiencing with zope and MySQL. I've set up a database =
connection=20
for zope and mysql and it sort of works. I can send queries to add data =
to my=20
database ok but when i send a query to get data from my database i get =
one of 3=20
errors and my python server that zope runs from stops. The errors i get =
are=20
Python experienced an error in (either nothing,MYSQL.DLL or =
PYTHON15.DLL).=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am using Zope 2.2.2&nbsp;on =
windows(this time i'd=20
appreciate no sarcastic comments this time)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've sent a few emails about this =
problem to=20
various people (including to this address) and the response has been =
pretty=20
poor, i've even tried to email people involved with the mysql database =
adaptors=20
and got no response.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It is really important that i get this =
problem=20
sorted now if possible as my final year project for university depends =
on this=20
'bug' getting fixed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you can give me help on this or =
point me in the=20
direction of someone who can, i'd be grateful</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cheers</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Alan</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C08592.A9A73180--