[zope] : Postgre installation problem

jpenny@universal-fasteners.com jpenny@universal-fasteners.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:30:32 -0500

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 08:36:00AM +0530, K H Subrahmanyan wrote:
> but where can I get Popy and how to install it.
> kindly give the links.
> thanks

PoPy is available from www.sourceforge.net/projects/popy
zpopyda is available from www.sourceforge.net/projects/zpopyda

installation of popy is in principle very easy and in practice a
bit tricky.  General instructions are: unpack it, run ./configure,
make, make install.

The make install is the tricky portion.  It needs to go into a
directory where the python Zope is using can find it.  And that
varies depending on where you got your zope from and which distribution
you are using.

Also, make sure that postgres-dev is installed.  Some header files
are needed.