[Zope] Re: Some help required but no sarcastic comments this time pleas ee

Michelle Walden mwalden@arlut.utexas.edu
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:10:24 -0600

You could now recommend W2k as a much more stable *than either 95 or NT4*
alternative that does USB support out of the box.

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Capesius, Alan
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 12:39 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Re: Some help required but no sarcastic comments this
time pleas ee

I understand people do use Win9x, but I would always recommend NT 4
workstation over 9x unless there is an overpowering need for USB.

I don't use USB myself and have been using NT exclusively on the desktop
since 94. When properly configured it is much more stable. Nowadays, NT5
(oops 2000) is a better choice for USB support and about as stable as 9x.

But, that aside, I'm interested in your desktop uses for Zope. What sort of
apps?