[Zope] (no subject)

Priya Ramkumar pra@baba9.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:13:23 +0530

Hi

I am trying to create a wizard in my portal to enable users to store
information. In addition to the features of the already existing Document
Wizard, I would like my Wizard to have more features like information about
the category of the document, etc. I created a file called "Userdocument.py"
with a method "addUserdocument" which will be called to add a new document.
I have also added the new entry to the PTKBases & PTKDemos __init__.py. But
as soon as Zope starts, it gives this error

2001-01-25T06:07:07 ERROR(200) Zope Couldn't import Products.PTKDemo
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /export/usr/local/Zope-2.2.4-src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py, line
397,
 in import_products
    (Object: string)
  File
"/export/usr/local/Zope-2.2.4-src/lib/python/Products/PTKDemo/__init__.py
", line 159
     PTKBase.Userdocument = Userdocument
                                        ^
 SyntaxError: invalid token

Could anyone please tell me how to create custom wizards and to register
them?

Thanks.
Priya