[Zope] a little problem - $1 reward!

Lee lee.reilly@ntlworld.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:18:08 +0000

> DON'T HAVE ANY WHITESPACE BEFORE THE MAIL HEADERS. (sorry for the shouting,
> but it's a classic misstake)

I didn't realise that. Thanks.

Nope, 'From:Lee' still gives me Lee@cs.strath.ac.uk in the received message.

> And you are running with the same mailserver, on the same host?

Yup. Here's a little example of a mail program (some might call it an email
spammer perhaps) to help me apply for some jobs. This is also why I wanted to
know if sendmail could be used for usenet postings...

<dtml-var standard_html_header>

<dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">