[Zope] VirtualHostMonster, PATH_INFO and absolute_url

Philip Aylesworth paylesworth@stclairc.on.ca
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:12:15 -0500

> I should probably write a Howto for VirtualHostMonster, and ask the folks
> who've written the various fine SiteAccess-related Howtos to incorporate it.
> It really is a lot easier and safer to use than SiteRoots 98% of the time.

I would appreciate that HOWTO. :) I am going to need virtual hosting for
a project I am undertaking and don't even know where to begin. Is
VirtualHostMonster part of SiteAccess (which I have just discovered when
I did a search on zope.org)? Do I need to use apache for it? Should I
use apache rather than ZServer if I don't need any of apache's features?

Thanks,

Phil.

--
Philip Aylesworth