[Zope] Unable to instantiate ZClass

Åsmund Hjulstad aasmund@polardesign.no
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:02:26 +0100

On Thursday 25 January 2001 18:58, you wrote:

> This is not Python 2 related - I've added a fix for this
> (defining _setId in SimpleItem.Item) that should do the
> trick. Can you update from CVS and let me know if you
> still have problems?

Did an update, then a rebuild ("python w_pcgi.py", necessary??), still same
problem. If I check the box labeled "Include standard Zope persistent...",
everything works okey.

It is a bit annoying, though, that if I first check the box, then add a base
class from the selection box, the checkbox is unchecked again...
(check...<g>)

Åsmund Hjulstad