[Zope] LoginManager, can't get past login form

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:52:03 -0600

Nick,

Thank you!  Installing the latest ZPatterns did the trick, exactly as
you said.  EXcellent.

But I still wish I had some way to test the pieces of the application,
or to at least trace their operation.  ZPatterns is a bit too opaque
for my taste, particularly given its complexity, unfamiliarity and
immaturity (in the sense of being new and not fully developed).

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370