[Zope] Re: Zope Inheritance with ZClasse

Martijn Pieters zope@zope.org
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:50:26 +0100

Hi Ernesto,

The best place to ask these questsions is on the zope@zope.org
mailinglist. More information about the mailinglists can be found at:

I forwarded your mail to the list. Hope this helps!

--
Martijn Pieters