[Zope] Siteroot and ZCatalog

Luke Tymowski luke@seeto.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:16:46 -0500

Bob wrote:

> I have a production site wich was moved from Zope 2.2.1 to Zope 2.2.4.
> We use SiteAccess for virtual hosting and the Catalog has many problems
> since the upgrade. Objects created before the upgrade show up multiple
> times in the cataloged object or can't be edited through the web.
> Objects created after the upgrade seem to be ok.

I too use SiteAccess to host multiple sites, and I too used to have
problems with ZCatalog.

Those problems cleared up after moving to 2.3 beta 3, and I've been
running 2.3.0 since Friday without any issues. I cleared each catalog,
then catalogued them again. All was sweetness and light.

Of course, ymmv, but I've been very happy with 2.3.0, esp with
SiteAccess and ZCatalog behaviour.

Luke