[Zope] Did I miss some major change in Z SQL Methods ?

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:28:17 +1100

On Thursday 25 January 2001 21:29, peter bengtson wrote:
> Curtis,
> Doing Z SQL Methods (SELECT) is really easy with DTML.
> When you've got a working example of it in DTML, then we can perhaps help
> you to convert that into Python Method code.
>
> Cheers, Peter

Peter,

Please, do not mistake me for a newbie.  I have been developing ZOPE
applications for around a year now.  This time, however, I have decided to
try to use Python, instead of doing the entire app in DTML.  People say this
is a 'Bad Thing(tm)'.

The SQL Method works fine.  I can easily test that with the 'Test' tab.
Really, the only difference now to how I would have previously done this is
that I have the python method slicing the result for me.

That being said, I have tried removing that, and going to the Z SQL method
directly, and it STILL doesn't work.

I fear that something is getting lost in the Acquisition...

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney.