[Zope] PCGI and MS-IIS on Nt5

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:06:37 +0100

From: Paul Zwarts

>so, technically I did set it up correctly, but I want to configure the
>default document so when I just put in:

>http://localhost

For that the easiest solution is to put a redirect in your root to:
http://localhost/scripts/zope.pcgi either through a server setting or
through an asp script with a "Response.Redirect('scripts/zope.pcgi')"

You could also put your zope.pcgi in your root folder and make it a default
document (just like 'default.htm', 'index.asp' etc), but somehow I guess
that that will bring your troubles later on.

>I will get the root folder of my zopesite WITH the PCGI working. Now, I
>need to use:

>http://localhost:8080

>If I goto http://localhost/scripts/zope.pcgi, I get what I want with the
>PCGI, but I cannot use the site because the links do not work.

If you are not using Zope 2.3 You will probably want to use:

http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess2

It can change your links so that they will match the ugly /scripts/zope.pcgi
url that you get through IIS.

Regards Max M