[Zope] where can I find Debianised source for zope-2.3.0 ?

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:28:41 +0100

On Wednesday 31 January 2001, at 11 h 8, the keyboard of Radek Hnilica
<radek@moraviapress.cz> wrote:

> I'm capable of compiling zope from debian source
> package, but on main zope site zope.org I found only plain zope source.
> This package doesn't contain debian directory.

This is quite common: most upstream maintainers do not want to ship debian/
directory, ".spec" file, etc.

> Do anyone know where the debianised source can be taken from.

Like every Debian package:

1) (simplest way but you need deb-src lines in your sources.list):

apt-get source zope

2) Download the 'zope-XXX.diff.gz' from the source/ directory of a Debian archive.