[Zope] LoginManager dlpierson example

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:05:13 -0600

I just realized that I responded in terms of a PythonMethod when you
asked about a PythonScript.  My ZClass functions for my LoginManager
subclass are all PythonMethods, yet to be converted to Python
Scripts.  My 'authenticate' method takes (self, password, request) as
parameters and has for the function body only

	return password == self.password

I suspect that an equivalent PythonScript will need to take password
and request as parameters (not so sure about 'request') and will have
a body like this:

	return password == container.password

Ah, what the heck...  OK, I just converted my authenticate script as
above and it seems to still work fine.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370