[Zope] ZDatabaseTool & PDF

Damir Bartakovic damir@stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:38:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi Andreas and all the others,

here is another Newbie to zope :-)
The ZDatabaseTool seems to be the solution for some tasks I have.
Especially the "print to pdf" option. How did you solve it, Andreas?
I heard something about a pdf-library for python, but I am just beginning
programming in python and Zope, so I don't know where to start.
Is there a how-to somewhere or can you give me some hints how to realize
that?

Apart from that I am getting some javascript errors when I trying the
demo:
At "What selection criteria do you require?".
************
IE 5.0:
Zeile: 218
Zeichen: 1
'document.FORMKEYPAD is not an object'
Code: 0
*************

+++++++++++++
Netscape 4.7:
JavaScript Error:
http://www.easyleading.org/demo/000Free20010129165939/zzztest20010130160005/sqlWizardSelect5,
line 218:

document.FORMKEYPAD has no properties.
+++++++++++++

But it seems to work ingnoring the error.
When I finally can make my query I get a new error:

************
IE 5.0:
Zeile: 44
Zeichen: 3
'undefined is not an object'
Code: 0

Netscape 4.7:
JavaScript Error:
http://www.easyleading.org/demo/000Free20010129165939/zzztest20010130160005/index_html,
line 42:

display has no properties.

But anyway it seems to work and I like it so far.

cheers
Damir