[Zope] How to get a name of uploaded file

Radek Hnilica Radek_Hnilica@LinuxFan.COM
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:36:58 +0100 (CET)

> There's a nice example of code for uploading external files in
> <http://classic.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-July/006591.html>

Much thanks for url, but it seems that zope.org is unaccessible
for me at this time. both classic.zope.org and zope.org say me:

Netscape's network connection was refused by the server zope.org
The server may not be accepting connections or may be busy.

Its about one hour I lost access.  I can ping, but cannot use web.
Hey I try access to given url and have that document.  But still
can't access www.zope.org.

I'm going to carefully read what you point me.

--
Radek Hnilica <Radek_Hnilica at LinuxFan dot COM>