[Zope] Automatically add/remove file extensions via FTP or WebDAV?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sun, 01 Jul 2001 10:44:06 +0200

Hi Hamish,

i'm doing exactly this with my current folder like product
while I've split it up into container for content and
container type for images. Container for content will
only acceppt text (at the moment only html) and
container for images only images of gif, jpg, png, tiff
and so on. It helps us to keep the site clean and to
work the same time with tools like dreamweaver.

Since this is only a working outline, I have to recode it
to give it out to the public.

But I can prove it has been done, and it works.

Regards
Tino

--On Freitag, 29. Juni 2001 17:52 +0100 Hamish Lawson