[Zope] Another Zope in the wild - Anarchy Online

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:05:00 +0200

just as a clarification, i was not viewing it using the much-lamented
netscape 4.x... i was using omniweb 4.0.1 on Mac OS X which is more
standards compliant than most of the big browsers out there. it was my
impression that the website designer simply looked for a couple browser
version strings and checked things that way, which is truly shaky.

i guess you could sum it up as "i don't know this browser so it must be
unable to view this site"-kind of thing. bah.

jens