[Zope] using cgi programs in zope

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 12:45:06 +0200

Hi Joe,

thats quite easy in python itself.
There is a very good nntp library delivered
with python. You can use it in an external
method or - if you want better performance -
write a product. I think there is a IMAP
product out there for Zope you can steal
code from since its very similar to your problem.
May be the author of it can give you support.

A short investigation shows
http://www.zope.org/Members/jack-e/ImapClient/

HTH
Tino Wildenhain