[Zope] begin/commit

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 01:37:35 +0200

Hi Gustavo,

for advanced "playing" just create a ZSQLMethod instance
and play with it. It has more options then the simple
test purpose on the connection object, which is obviously
only there to simple test success with the connection and
may be to create some tables on the fly. Certainly not to
retrieve more then 1000 rows out of the database.
(which sounds like not a good idea anyway in the web environment,
thus the default value is set to 1000 - see advanced tab on
ZSQL Methods)

Regards
Tino

--On Dienstag, 3. Juli 2001 11:53 -0300 Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho