[Zope] A new sequel to the minimal product how-to

Max Møller Rasmussen maxm@normik.dk
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:34:45 +0200

After a round of correcting errors on the first minimal product How-To, that
tells how to make a VERY simple Python Product for Zope::

    http://www.zope.org/Members/maxm/HowTo/minimal_01

I have created a sequel How-To that goes further in depth with the topic,
and actually makes it a rather complete product.

Ending up with making a very minimal news article product.

    http://www.zope.org/Members/maxm/HowTo/minimal_02/

Please report if you find any errors, misunderstandings on my part or hard
to understand information.

Enjoy

    Max M

                         - Nørgård Mikkelsen a/s -
             www.normik.dk - Vandværksvej 18 - DK 5000 Odense C
               Tlf (+45) 66 14 14 80 - Fax (+45) 66 14 19 43
                     Max M - Direkte (+45) 63 14 47 15