[Zope] From Zope to FTP, without WGET

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:19:36 -0300

The last time we studied this problem our conclusion was that it was
easier to fetch the page via HTTP than obtain a rendered page from
within Zope (if this is not true, please someone enlighten us!).

So we developed an External method that uses Python's urllib to get the
rendered page, and ftplib to publish it elsewhere.

Regards,

Luciano