[Zope] Zope 2.3 nominated for Webtechniques Web Tools readers choice award

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:26:26 +0200

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 02:29:04PM -0400, Shane Hathaway wrote:

> I'm glad Zope is featured in the poll, but why do they force readers to
> compare Zope, PostgreSQL, Mandrake, WebTrends, a syndication server,
> etc?  Apples and oranges... Mandrake is not better than Zope and Zope is
> not better than Mandrake!

On the same subject I've just seen on ServerWatch that Zope was put in the
"Groupware" category.

I've just written to ServerWatch's webmaster to put it in the
"Application Server" category because IMHO it's more accurate.

Please do the same if you feel like me.

bye,

Jerome Alet