[Zope] passing method names into a python script?

Kevin L kevinsl@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

I want to pass the name of a Z SQL Method into a python script,
then execute that method and iterate over the results. Is this
possible?

My app uses a lot of dropdowns populated from database tables.
Rather than rewriting the code for each one, I'd like to create
one python script that takes a z sql method as a parameter, then
executes it and spits out the html for the dropdown. Every Z SQL
Method would return the same column names (id & value). Has this
been done before?

thanks

-Kevin