[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] [Ann] Mirrowing Folder: mirrows a subfolder recursively onto another subfolder during traversal

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:44:21 +0200 (CEST)

If I install it in a ZINSTANCEHOME-Setup, the installation fails with:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/Zope-2.3.1/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 528, in import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/aaaa/bbbb/ZInstanceHome/Products/MFolder/__init__.py", line 21, in ?
    import MFolder
  File "/aaaa/bbbb/ZInstanceHome/Products/MFolder/MFolder.py", line 85, in ?
    from HelpSupport import HelpSTXTopic_S
ImportError: No module named HelpSupport