[Zope] Fishbowl process for private intranets

ender kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 09:50:17 -0700

On Sunday 08 July 2001 13:17, Mark Langkau wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>We think the Fishbowl process is a Very Good Thing (TM) and would like
>>to implement it on our company intranet for our own development
>>projects.
>>
>>Are project templates available for download anywhere? In other words,
>>when a new proposal for a project is initiated in the DC Fishbowl
>>process, are those "starter" outlines/wiki pages available for others to
>>use outside of dev.zope.org? Even if we didn't implement the workflow
>>process, having the blank templates and links would be incredibly
>>helpful. (And would perhaps spark an internal interest here to
>>contribute to the Zope development process ).

check out the code for WikiForNow

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/WikiForNow/FrontPage

while you there (ken's member page) you should check out the tracker (have to
get it from cvs), i think its very useful for managing projects.

hth

kapil