[Zope] re: DCOracle2 icons

Mark Langkau mark.langkau@pbmplus.com
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 22:26:34 -0500

Garry,

I just discovered this too, and resolved it - only to find that Dieter
has beaten me to the resolution (again ;-)

I renamed the product directory from DCO2 to ZOracleDA, deleted the
DCO2 product from Control Panel/Products, and recreated the Z Oracle
Database
Adapter after restarting Zope. Worked right away - complete with icons.

Cheers,
Mark

( I'm writing this on a confounded Windows box, rather than my usual
Linux box. Sorry if this is munged up with html garbage)