[Zope] Searching and only one result.

James van der Veen james@codenamefuture.nl
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:46:18 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have Made a ZClass where people can add news item=B4s to the site.
Now I added a property to the catalog when they add the news item that =
gets
the first letter of the person who wrote the article.

Now I have a search page where people can search for articles on the =
name of
the one who wrote the article.
But now the results show the same name twice if one person has written
multiple articles. How can I make sure the results will only show the =
name
of this peron once?

for instance: Albert wrote 2 articles and Annie 3
a person on the site searches for the A.=20
Now it will give=20
Annie
Annie
Annie
Albert
Albert

But the thing I want to do is that it will do this:
Annie (3) click here to see all annies ........
Albert (2) click.........

Can any of you help me with this?

Sure hope so!!

James