[Zope] Searching and only one result.

J. Cone jcone@g8labs.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:59:42 +0100

If you are using Oracle, you can ask it to
letter>||'%' group by <name>

where <name> is your name column, containing Annie, and <articles> is the
table that contains it, and <sqlvar letter> is the right DTML way of
getting the letter your user provided into the query.

Gasper may or may not do the same.

At 15:46 10/07/01 +0200, James van der Veen wrote:
>Hi everyone,

<snip>