[Zope] Idea for a new "basic" class

Charlie Blanchard charlie@blanchardsite.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:30:26 -0700

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 05:01:26PM +0200, Max M=F8ller Rasmussen wrote:
[...]
> I have an idea for a "basic" class to be added to the Zope framework th=
at
> sets up the most comonly used mixin classes, and sets up sensible defau=
lt
> values for them.
>=20
[...]

Two things. First, if you write this could it be made available
as a "hotfix" product so even if it gets rolled into the core of
a future release those of us who do not update at every release
can easily apply this to whatever version we choose to use...

Second, the idea looks good, and would look even better if you or
someone else would be willing to write up a detailed how-to around it
so newbies could grok the whys and wherefors and make productive
use of it faster and easier...

just my $0.02

--=20
charlie blanchard