R: [Zope] Zope and Interbase : gvibDA

Fabrizio facelle@libero.it
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:37:32 +0200

> > How can I get an"Interbase Connection" from the "add" list in Zope ?
> > Where should I put the files included in the package ?
> >

> Unpack the .tar file in your Zope directory tree (should get gvibDA in
> lib/python/Products)

Thank you very much, Brad !
Now it works !!

> Under the gvibDA directory you should find gvibBase.dll, put that in
> <windows>\system32 or in the <zope>\bin directory.

I didn't do it, but I put the gvibBase.dll into  <zope>
\lib\python\Products\gvibDA\gvib,  and yet it works !

Only one point: at first, I had my database in this path :
C:\Programmi\Borland\InterBase\miei DB\Test.gdb
and I could not connect to it through Zope.

Then I have just moved it to:
C\database\Test.gdb

and now it works.

Any idea why ?