[Zope] EuroZope conference goodies

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:56:52 -0400 (EDT)

For those of you who are going to the eurozope conference in Berlin on
Thurs and Fri, I'll be handing out free Digital Creations pens (the cool
ones that everyone wanted at IPC9, I have a whole bag of them!).  If you
there and you want a pen, come seek me out.

I also have some DC t-shirts, baseball caps, and compact disc cases (but
not that many).  I'll have a hat you can put your business card in and at
the end of the conference I'll draw names for the shirts, hats, and cd
cases.  All of the speakers get a free t-shirt.

Hope to see a lot of you at the conference!

-Michel