[Zope] Python external method caching...

Nicolas Villetard nicoml@webmails.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:54:20 +0100

------------=_994841661-1867-0

I'm still a beginner with zope and although I read lots of FAQ about
Zope, I didn't find a solution to my problem :=0D
=0D
I use Zope-2.4.0 beta version (because I need Python 2.1) and I can't
find how to associate a python external method with an "accelerated
HTTP cache manager".=0D
=0D
When I try to associate files to this cache, it answers "Only those
objects for which you have the "Change cache settings" permission are
shown. =0D
" and I didn't find "change cache settings" parameter in external
methods security section...=0D
=0D
(it runs well with DTML documents but I can't with external methods...)

=0D
Could someone explain me how to resolve this problem ?=0D

- http://www.WebMailSPro.com - >>=20
VOTRE service d'email sans pub avec VOTRE nom de domaine

------------=_994841661-1867-0

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="FFFFFF">
<PRE>I'm still a beginner with zope and although I read lots of FAQ about
Zope, I didn't find a solution to my problem :

I use Zope-2.4.0 beta version (because I need Python 2.1) and I can't
find how to associate a python external method with an &quot;accelerated
HTTP cache manager&quot;.

When I try to associate files to this cache, it answers &quot;Only those
objects for which you have the &quot;Change cache settings&quot; permission are
shown.
&quot; and I didn't find &quot;change cache settings&quot; parameter in external
methods security section...

(it runs well with DTML documents but I can't with external methods...)

Could someone explain me how to resolve this problem ?

- <TT><A HREF="http://www.WebMailSPro.com">http://www.WebMailSPro.com</A></TT> - &gt;&gt;
VOTRE service d'email sans pub avec VOTRE nom de domaine</PRE>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------------=_994841661-1867-0--