[Zope] List propertysheet items

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:35:39 -0500

Hi Klaus,

	You can create an instance of your ZClass and do something like:

newObj = "code to create an instance of your ZClass.. .depends on context!"

sheetList = [ ]

for item_pair in newObj.propertysheets.items():

	if item_pair[0] != 'webdav':
		name, ps_value = item_pair

		pm = ps_value.propertyMap()

		itemList = []
		sheetList[item_pair[0]] = itemList

		for item in pm:
			itemList.append( (item['id'], typeTable.get(item['type'],'')))

"code to delete the temporary instance you just created.. "

return sheetList