[Zope] Problem When Integrating with IIS

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:23:28 -0500

Once I read here that it happens when you're using Zope as an NT
service, and you haven't given Zope enough access privileges to the
internal NT resources. Try to use it as a standalone application.

Hope this might help.

Ausum