[Zope] Problem When Integrating With IIS 4.0

PRASANTH NAG KANNEGANTI prasanthn@yahoo.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:13:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Support,

We are using zope  with windows NT/IIS 4.0. I did all
changes according to your online help. But while
accessing the zope through zope. I am getting
authentication problems. Here I am pasting the error
message. Please help us resolving the situation

============ERROR MESSAGE=================

HTTP Error 401
401.5 Unauthorized: Authorization failed by ISAPI/CGI
app

This error indicates that the address on the Web
server you attemped to use has an ISAPI or CGI program
installed that verifies user credentials before
proceeding. The authentication used to connect to the
server was denied access by this program.

Please make a note of the entire address you were
trying to access and then contact the Web server's
administrator to verify that you have permission to
access the requested resource.

best regards
prasanthnag