[Zope] build a query string out of a dictionary (REQUEST.form)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:50:28 +0200 (CEST)

Gr=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9goire?= Weber writes:
 > Thanks a lot for your prompt answers! It gave me
 > the good feeling about having support from competent
 > people!
 >
 > As I supposed there did not exist a clean solution
 > (I don't like extrenal python methods -- Sorry Andy!)
 > for that problem. It's even not in builtin in Zope :-(
???
What does that mean "not builtin in Zope"?
I did not see a Zope version without the External Method product.

 > So I programmed my first hotfix product which adds the
 > method 'query_string' to the HTTPRequest class.
While you do not like External Methods, I do not like
"Hotfix" products. But that is personal taste...

 > Have a look at:
 >    http://www.zope.org/Members/gregweb/HTTPRequestHotfix
 >
 > What do you think? Should I file this to the tracker?
Yes, try it.

Dieter